Having flawless skin is just as much of a concern for men as it is for women. To get a clear skin you will have to change your skincare routine, most of us think a bar of soap is all that we need to get a clear skin .
Diet plays a major role for a clear skin. Eating lots of fruits and vegetables ,add nutrition to your body which gives you a clear and glowing skin.
- Drink Lots of water : You must have heard from many ” It is very important to drink water to take care of your inner health”. Water flush out the toxins from your body that’s why doctors advise us to drink lots of water .
- Wash Your Face Properly and regularly : Washing your face with soap is not a good idea at all. Get a face wash as per for skin type (Oily skin, Dry skin ) and wash it with lukewarm water.
- Scrub Your Face : Using a clean brush or your favorite scrub, move in small, gentle, circular strokes around your face & Rinse with lukewarm water , maximum you should be exfoliating is three times a week.
- Apply a Moisturizer : If your skin is excessively dry, it may try to compensate for the dryness by overproducing oil. When you apply a moisturizer to your face, it plumps up the skin and helps reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Quit Smoking : If you smoke a lot there are chances you will get acne on your face. TO bring a shine on your face you inner heath also should be in good condition.
Along with the above mentioned ways, if you exercise daily , Do yoga and breathing exercise then you will get very impressive results.
Home remedy for a clear skin :
NEEM HAS BEEN KNOWN FOR ITS ANTIBACTERIAL, ANTI FUNGAL AND ANTI-INFLAMMATORY , properties that help in curing pimples, and other skin issues. Due to its healing properties, Neem is used in fabricating a number of skincare products. For those, who have oily or acne-prone skin, Neem is no less than a miraculous substance that would help in clearing their skin, giving you glowing skin.